Emergency Dentist in Rochester, NY
The dentists at East Avenue Dentistry understand how important it is for patients experiencing a dental emergency to receive prompt treatment. We prioritize emergency patients so they can be seen in our dental office quickly, treating patients with dental emergencies in Rochester, Brighton, Penfield, and nearby communities.
Call our Rochester Emergency Dentist at (585) 482-5504 to get Help Fast.
Severe dental pain can stop you from attending to routine daily activities. Suffering any kind of dental emergency calls for fast relief from pain and the appropriate care for recovery.
There are many causes of tooth pain, and some may indicate a serious condition. It is important to call us as soon as possible so that we can arrange for you to come in for a thorough assessment. Below are some common causes of dental emergencies:
- Cracked teeth – A crack or fracture makes a tooth vulnerable to cavities or breaking.
- Gum infection – Infected gums are sensitive to touch and temperatures, and they often recede and leave the tooth root exposed.
- Gum abscess – A sign of a severe gum infection, these are both painful and dangerous.
- Infected teeth – Infection that’s reached the inner tooth can be painful and may put the tooth at risk.
- Failing restorations – If a filling or crown is failing, the tooth underneath could be vulnerable to new damage.
Call Today if You have questions or are experiencing a Dental Emergency in Rochester, NY
Our dentists take your emergency very seriously and will work hard to get you in today! Alleviating your pain is our priority.
We are reachable during and after our regular business hours
Call our office at (585) 482-5504 to reach someone right away.